Sunday, August 2, 2009

T-Minus Two Days

There are two days before my plane leaves and I don't know whether or not it's hit me that I'm actually going to the netherlands. I've started packing but I'm nowhere close to done and there's probably something I've forgotten I need.
you
So in case the above sentences don't make sense, I'm going to be studying abroad in the Netherlands for the next 5 months and Zac told me to get a blog to record the results (probably so anybody reading this will be amused for some bit of time).

My plane leaves SFO at 4:55pm PST and arrives in London's Heathrow airport in 10 hours 5 minutes, from there I have a one hour layover then I'm on the plane to Amsterdam for 2 hours 15 minutes from where I will be getting on a train to Utrecht and then we'll see what happens.

For anybody that doesn't know, I'm and Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, and Taurus rising so if you thought this was going to be an interesting journey before, it's even more amusing now (given you know astrology).

No comments:

Post a Comment