So I forced myself to go out tonight. Inna and Tiffany were going out to a club with a guy they met who lives in our current building. I had already changed into my PJs and I asked what they were doing. They told me and I asked if I could go along. We had to wait quite a bit of time because the guy who was picking us all up got stuck in traffic. We left around midnight after chillin outside the building with the guy who lives here. He's studying for his phd. Cool, right? Anyways, like I said we waited outside the building until he pulled up. He drove fucking ca-razy! Like crazier than Zac and my dad combined. It was awesome and made me very happy. You know, except for the part about us 3 girls being crammed in the backseat. It was a 2 door car. I'm not complaining, we got a ride there and back so hey, it was awesome. When we got there (in one piece) we went into one club without any problem, however once we got in there pretty much wasn't anybody there so we went to the one next to it. That one was packed as hell. It was great, we had a little issue getting in cause it was only for students and I had to show my UCSC id to get in. We were obviously a little uncomfortable at first because it was a little strange to we separated from the 2 guys and went to the back, then the other girls got some beer and we stayed near the bar in the back dancing and chilling. Then this rather good looking dutch guy started hitting on Tiffany and we got hit on by his friends (kinda). I got props for being from norcal although I don't know if he actually knew what it meant. It was amusing because of all the pretty boys (yum). Also, the music made me happy. They played both Backstreet Boys AND Journey. I, of course, sang along to both of them as best as I could. I don't know if its a good or bad thing that I knew every single word to "backstreet's back" Well, what can I say, totally sexcellent. We danced around and had some more fun for about another 45 minutes or so. It was hella awesomeriffic. We drove back (woot for getting driven) then walked back to our place laughing the entire way up.
This evening was after the day we went to the Hague. We went to the Hague as I said and saw the international court where they settle disputes between nations in the UN. We saw the international peace flame and it was pretty. We also went to the Mauritshuis and saw the Dutch version of the white house and the queen's working palace. The Mauritshuis is a museum with some rembrandts and the most popular Vermeer: the girl with the pearl earring. It was pretty awesome except for how tired we were. I passed out on the bus ride back and grudgingly woke up when we got there. I went to Albert Hein (a supermarket) so I could buy some groceries and a new strippenkaart because I used mine up. And I got a miniwatermelon that was extremely overpriced but hopefully deelish.
Now, I'm tired and as I'm going to rotterdam tomorrow for a presentation we have to do. I also talked to my aunt in france today and found out where she lives so I'll be able to visit when I get a chance. I'm gonna go to sleep as it is 2:43 am here. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment