Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Boat One Night and Beer Pong the Next

On friday night, there was a party on a boat called Freigeist. The boat left the dock at 8pm. The adventure began with Ally, Nina, Ben, Rafaela and Ally's friend Imran. Once we boarded we got our included cocktails. They were fucking STRONG. I drank mine and then drank the rest of Ally's drink and then drank some of the lovely Malibu-Cola mixture Nina brought. Hence within 15 minutes I was drunk. Ben and Rafaela were worried about this (for no reason). The boat went up and back down the river Maas so we were in belgium for a little while. Since the boat left at 8 and came back at 12 there was a solid 4 hours of partying like rock stars there. Then glow sticks got showered on us on the dance floor. The boat had 3 levels but the lowest one was the bathrooms so essentially 2 levels for exploration. on the level with the dance floor, we could go out to the bow or the stern I dunno and when we went out there, there were some people having a titanic moment which was lovely and kind of sickeningly adorable but since I was drunk I didnt care and took some pictures on some piles of rope. It was fun. We got off the boat at exactly midnight and went to De Kadans. Partied there til around 2ish. Then went back home and attempted to give Rafaela a ride back on my bike but we kinda fell off going up brusselstraat. i was really tired

On Saturday night, I went to a halloween party where I wasn't the only cowgirl. It was really funny. The other Americans were dressed up as the scooby gang. It was adorable. I also played beer pong in the backyard where I had to be the designated drinker since the person I was playing with was the designated driver. Oy drunk two nights in a row. Then we went to de Alla for the first time and got fries om nom nom. Got back around 3ish.

It was fun. The adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment