Friday night in honor of the last day of exams, a bunch of us went out to celebrate at the highlander. Since it feel weird to just be in a bar not drinking, I had ONE beer. This led to an evening of dancing and staying out until 4am. (the full story will be told upon request) I went to the Meta for the first time and it was interesting, vaguely what I expected but not as much. I dunno. . .I also didn't expect that there would be a Drake video playing on the tvs.
The next night, it was the continuation of Jazz Promenade in Maastricht so I went out to watch some bands play in cafes. it was a magical adventure meeting new people, watching bands, etc.
As I am currently watching Eastwick (thanks a lot, Zac) I can't really concentrate on this blog entry plus I'm writing the remainder of my postcards and I have a class at 8:30am tomorrow this will be lovely. tomorrow night I'm going to get some sushi with Kaho and some other people on account of its her birthday.
YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

rose beer? sounds yummy...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun out there. :-)
ReplyDelete