Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leavin' on a train, Don't know when I'll be back again

So . . .It's saturday and I'm leaving Maastricht tomorrow and leaving the NL on monday. Oh My God. I can't believe this has gone by gone by so fast. This past week and the week before have been semi-interesting. Ok reallly interesting. So last friday was the ESN final dinner and after that we went to the highlander. I at that point already had about 4.5 pages of my essay for Intro to Psych. My topic? The Efficacy of Select Dopaminergic and SSRI treatments for cocaine dependence. OY. P.S. I picked it out myself. I had an exam on Monday and one on Tuesday. On Tuesday right after my exam, I came home and made fried rice for the week then finished my essay and emailed it off so I was done with everything tuesday. I had wanted to go out but I was too tired. Elsa fdyed my hair and we had a beer while watching my favorite episode of American Dad. On wednesday, after spending the day christmas shopping with Elsa, I went out and partied it up with Holly, Ruth, Fiona and Brian. I wasn't that drunk. . .actually I was kinda sober by the time we got to the Meta so i danced on the bar (I can't dance on the bar drunk! It requires coordination). Thursday I went shopping with Ally again and we bought helllla belgian chocolate (YUM!) after which we had a dinner in the third corridor so I made latkes because its apparently the only thing I can make. I was sooo full but it was hella good. I also sold my bike to Sophie so I had more money for booze. LOL. So Thursday I drank a few beers at the dinner then went to katies for a little bit to have some vodka and chill, then I brought the vodka back to the GH and proceeded to chase it with sangria. Hence I was wasted. We then went to the highlander and then the Meta but I got back really soon after because one of my friends got a little too drunky drunk drunk. Goodness gracious, I apparently have such a strong will, I sobered up at will even though I had had a ridiculous amount of booze. Last night I also got wasted, after spending much of the day packing/ at Pascal's goodbye brunch. I brought vodka and figured out how to make lemon drops (YUM! lemon vodka+lemon wedges covered in sugar). Then since I had bought more vodka just in case, I had more booze hence I had to drink it. We played a different kind of kings cup and went to the highlander when we got kicked out of the kitchen (fucking annoying security guards). At the highlander I had 2 or 3 more beers and tried to play Jenga with Davina and her boyfriend who had come to visit her and drive her home today (awww). I was kinda wasted. Tried to pole dance again. that was amusing. Went to the meta again and danced my ass off again. Got home at around 5 or 5:30 (went to sleep at 6am). Then since I though that we were having brunch at 11am, I woke up at 9am and showered and went to the kitchen. It was a mess so I cleaned it and then we had brunch croissants and turkish sausage, jam, nutella, hard boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, bacon YUMMM. The rest of today was spent basically freaking out and obsessively weighing my luggage to make sure it was ok on the weight. My carryon is heavier than my checked luggage i think. lol. Mainly because it has textbooks in it. Now I'm going to go out with the girls for a last cocktail in maastricht. In the morning, I'm checking out at 10:30 and Simon is driving me and Elsa to the train station and then when I get to the hotel, I'll update the blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment